BTC Chimera MK.II for V2 GearboxesBTC-CH2-V2
- This is for Version 2 gearboxes (M4, M16 etc.) The Version 3 model can be found here. The PTS Masada ACR version can be found here.
- Need a Chimera for a non-V2 gearbox? We can fit it to almost any other AEG.
- Sold out? Our Airlab C-FET is an excellent alternative, and is compatible with all AEGs.
The BlackTalon Concepts Chimera is a highly advanced user programmable compterized AEG MOSFET. Designed to provide highly advanced electronic fire control, extreme power handling and simple, drop-in installation.
It consists of two units: The main MOSFET computer board, and a trigger board. The main board contains most of the electronics; powerful solid-state switches, microprocessor, protection components etc. The trigger board contains the trigger switch, cut-off lever sensor and fire selector sensor, and replaces most of the stock trigger assembly.
This two-board arrangement brings many advantages over other drop-in MOSFETs because the main board can be bigger and therefore contain larger, more powerful components, increasing power handling and reliability. The trigger board now needs far fewer components, so the switches can be placed in the perfect positions without having to fit around other parts. It also means that the Chimera can be made compatible with many different guns by only changing the trigger board design; expect to see versions of the Chimera for guns other than just the V2 and V3.
Fully Configurable Fire Select
Delay-based RoF Control
LiPo / LiFePO4 Monitoring
- Monitors LiPo and LiFePO4 batteries to cutoff power before overdischarge occurs.
- Simply set the number of cells and the controller will use the proper cutoff voltage.
Programmable Digital Fuse
- Sensor-based current monitoring negates the need for a physical fuse.
- Cutoff threshold fully adjustable to help protect low-output batteries from over-current damage.
- Eliminates the trigger jam normally caused by the cutoff lever stopping at a certain position.
- The cutoff lever mechanism is no longer needed, greatly reducing the chances of semi-fire related issues.
- The anti-reversal latch can also be removed (under certain circumstances) to make gearbox reassembly much easier.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.