Air-Nub designed for use with Air-Hops, flat hops or R-hops etc.
Silicone foam is the perfect nub material when using an Air-Hop, as it applies even pressure to the hop rubber, and doesn't deform outwards contacting the inside of the hop unit.
Provides consistent pressure to the Air-Hop, increasing accuracy.
Extremely easy to install. All you need is a utility knife and hand file/sandpaper:
- Flatten the hop arm with a hand file/sandpaper on a flat surface.
- Cut the Air-Nub to fit the hop unit window with a very sharp utility knife or scalpel etc.
- Place the barrel and bucking into the hop unit, with the hop arm removed/out of the way.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the Air-Nub, and place it into the hop window, with the adhesive facing up.
- Clean the hop arm and install it into the hop unit.
- Push the hop arm down until it contacts the Air-Nub.
- The Air-nub is now stuck to the hop arm in the perfect location. Trim the Air-Nub if necessary.
Each pack contains 2 units, each 3mm wide and 3mm thick. Adhesive backed for easy installation.
Works best with:
Made by Airlab in the UK.
We also offer an Air-Hop installation service.