Cradle CNC Billet Gearbox V2CRA-V2
Exquisitely engineered CNC machined gearbox shell.
The Cradle Billet Box has been designed from the ground up to be the most robust gearbox available. That’s because our mechanical engineers have meticulously reworked standard gearbox geometry where it matters most to optimize strength, fit, and function.
Improvements over standard gearbox shells:
1. Wire routing paths have been increased in size to allow for running higher gauge power wires and FET signal wires.
2. Integrated shelf at motor entrance position means wires are protected from the motor pinion gear when installing or removing the motor.
3. Anti-Reversal Latch access window. Allows user to decompress spring prior to gearbox disassembly.
4. Angle of Engagement viewport. This hole allows users to view sector gear to piston rack alignment thereby aiding in making fine AoE adjustments.
5.Optimized to fit Siegetek gearsets.
We machine every gearbox in house on our high speed vertical machining centers to ensure the quality and precision of every unit. After machining, each box is deburred and hand inspected to ensure a perfect finish prior to being type-III hard anodized for abrasion and wear resistance. Both high performance and conservative builds will benefit from the smooth function of properly aligned internal gearbox components like gears, tappet plates and pistons. This box accepts 8mm bushings or bearings and standard V2 gearbox internals.
Compatible with Version 2 AEGs and internal components.*
- Machined from domestic 6061 T-6 aluminum bar stock
- Durable type-III hard anodize finish
- Machined in the USA
- Laser etched markings won’t fade or rub off
- Includes necessary hardware to join gearbox halves and mount motor/grip
- Accepts 8mm bushings or bearings (not included)
- Various internal and external improvements to allow for ease of use and tuning.
*While we have designed the box around the original TM spec, it is possible that some parts or combination of parts may require modification beyond the scope of general users. For this reason we recommend this product only for technically inclined enthusiasts and techs comfortable with modifications or other fixes. We make no guarantees to parts compatibility due to the non-standardized specifications of many manufacturers.